Cell: (408) 250-7853
Office: (408) 279-0708
Enjoy My Plumbing Blog & Helpful Plumbing Advice
Bathroom Plumbing Helpful Hints
Use these helpful hints to keep the plumbing in your bathroom running efficiently.
* Once a week run hot water down the drain in kitchen sink to help keep it free-flowing.
* Repair leaky faucets to avoid further damage to the plumbing fixtures.
* Use strainers that catch hair and soap chips in showers and tubs. Clean the strainers regularly
to protect your plumbing.
* To clean mineral deposits on your shower head, put one cup of vinegar in a plastic bag and
place it over the shower head. Hold it in place with a twist tie and let stand overnight. In the
morning, remove the bag and wipe off the mineral deposits with a damp cloth.
* Do not flush tissues, sanitary products or diapers as they do not dissolve and can clog the
lines. Keep a trash container in each bathroom.
Copyright © 2014 ACH Plumbing. All Rights Reserved.